View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- 3.-0-V to 4.5-V Input, 400-mA, –12-V Inverting Buck-Boost Reference Design
(PDF 2425 KB)
18 Jun 2017 70 views
This small and simple inverting power reference design features a high accuracy step-down converter in an inverting buck-boost topology. It generates a -12-V output at 400 mA of current from a 3-V to 4.5-V input voltage, enabling to cleanly power negative voltage rails in space-constrained applications such as optical networking systems for telecom infrastructure, active and distributed antenna systems or remote radio unit for wireless infrastructure, as well as for test and measurement applications in industrial.
- High Negative Output Voltage of –12 V
- Total Solution Size Less Than 65mm2
- High Output Current of 400mA
- Low Output Voltage Ripple (<0.5 %)
- Input Voltage Range of 3 V to 4.5 V
- 125°C Rated Solution