View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- IEPE Vibration Sensor Interface Reference Design for PLC Analog Input
(PDF 4693 KB)
19 Jun 2017 826 views
Industrial vibration sensing is crucial part in condition monitoring necessary for predictive maintenance. Integrated Electronic Piezoelectric (IEPE) sensor is the most common vibration sensor used in industrial environment. This design is a full analog front-end for IEPE sensor interface demonstrating how to achieve flexible high-resolution, high-speed conversion with low-power and small-footprint implementation.
- Single channel IEPE sensor analog input
- 24-bits conversion resolution
- Programmable data rate: 265 kSPS to 32kSPS
- 20 kHz bandwidth signal bandwidth
- ±10V AC input, 250 kΩ input impedance