View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Level 1 Level 2 Electric Vehicle Service Equipment Design Guide
(PDF 5541 KB)
16 Aug 2016 71 views
The TIDC-EVSE-WIFI verified TI Design details how to implement J1772-compliant level 1 and level 2 electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) with added Wi-Fi® functionality. The CC3100 network processor enables highly embedded devices like the EVSE to easily connect to an existing wireless network or directly to a device. By integrating this functionality in an EVSE, the design is capable of remote-power monitoring and control of the charging state of the connected electric vehicle.
- Full implementation of J1772-compliant service equipment
- Wi-Fi support for remote monitoring and control of EVSE
- High current relay drivers for support of high current contractors
- Standardized pilot wire signaling protocol
- Integrated utility meter-grade energy measurement