- Audio Pre-Processing System Reference Design for Voice-Based Applications Usin (Rev. A)
(PDF 12850 KB)
06 Jul 2017 774 views
This reference design uses multiple microphones, a beamforming algorithm, and other processes to extract clear speech and audio amidst noise and other clutter. The rapid increase in applications that are used in noise-prone environments for voice activated digital assistants creates demand for systems that extract clear voice from noisy environments. The TIDEP-0099 reference design uses a microphone array and a sophisticated signal processing to extract clear audio from noisy environments.
- Single Digital Signal Processor (DSP) SoC for audio pre-processing
- Circular Microphone Board (CMB) with 360 degree coverage of audio source
- Audio pre-processing software
- Hardware/software solution with modularized components to build an audio pre-processing solution for clear voice triggering and recognition