View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Access Control Panel With BLE, Cap Touch, and Software Integration Ref Design
(PDF 6477 KB)
27 Feb 2016 2,730 views
This reference design demonstrates using the SimpleLink™ MSP432™ software development kit (SDK) with the SimpleLink MSP432™ MCU, SimpleLink Bluetooth® low energy CC2650MODA network processor, and MSP430FR2633 MCU with CapTIvate™ technology in an access control panel application. It allows users to control access with smartphones over Bluetooth low energy or with a keypad using capacitive sensing. This design is optimized for extended battery life.
- Features CC2650MODA for Bluetooth low energy connectivity.
- Optimized for low power through architecture and low-power peripherals of MSP432, CC2650MODA and MSP430FR2633.
- Features capacitive touch panel using CapTIvate technology.
- Proximity sensing through CapTIvate technology enables low-power display.
- Leverage LaunchPad™ development ecosystem for easy out-of-box experience.