This design shows the implementation of IR Remote Control functionality using the integrated IR features of the MSP430FR4133 device. Examples include basic IR ASK TX and RX, and a Learning Mode where the device can be trained to control existing IR devices, like a television.
- Demonstrates usage of the IR modulation logic features built into the MSP430FR4133 for a simpler, more efficient IR modulation implementation
- Supports 38kHz carrier IR ASK demodulation, but can be modified for other carrier frequencies
- Uses 4x4 membrane keypad and demonstrates matrix keypad detection
- Shows functions on the segmented LCD display on the MSP-EXP430FR4133 Launchpad using the MSP430FR4133 integrated display driver
- This design includes software demo projects for TX, RX, and Learning Mode, and includes a design guide with a discussion of design theory for IR