This dynamic Near Field Communication (NFC) tag design outlines the required components, layout considerations, and provides firmware examples to implement NFC into applications such as Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® pairing, equipment configuration and diagnostics, or as a general purpose NFC data interface. The documentation, hardware, and example code provided allows the designer to quickly implement NFC functionality with an MSP430 or other MCU of choice.
- NFC Tag Type 4B compliant design
- ISO14443B compliant 13.56-MHz RF interface supports up to 848 kbps for fast data transfer
- Code examples to write and read NDEF messages to internal SRAM
- 3kB SRAM for a large variety NDEF message types
- Interrupt register and output pin to indicate NDEF read or write completion for further processing
- This design is tested and includes firmware, hardware design, and a user's guide