View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- MSP430FR2311 IR Reflection-Sensing Subsystem Design Guide
(PDF 597 KB)
03 Aug 2016 753 views
This reference design demonstrates an IR reflection sensing solution based on an MSP430™ FRAM microcontroller (MCU) with configurable analog for sensing and measurement applications. It demonstrates the MCU's ultra-low-power feature with the benefit of FRAM technology and integrated transimpedance amplifier (TIA). A single CR123 battery provides power to the board to make it work more than 10 years.
- FRAM-based MSP430FR2311 eliminates external EEPROM
- Integrated transimpediance amplifier (TIA) with pA level low-leakage input
- Ultra-low average power (MCU 1 μA)
- 10 year lifecycle with one CR123 battery
- High-ESD performance with easy layout