View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Single-Supply Low-Input Voltage-Optimized Precision Rectifier Design Guide
(PDF 1036 KB)
17 Jul 2013 190 views
TIPD124 Design File
(ZIP 508 KB)
17 Jul 2013 40 views
This TI Verified Design implements a single-supply full-wave rectifier. The design has been optimized to support excellent linearity for small-input voltage signals from 5mV – 200mV. The design is used to turn low-level alternating current (ac) signals to positive polarity signals. The circuit is designed to function up to 50 kHz and has excellent linearity at signal levels as low as 5 mVpp. The circuit can be used in sensor acquisition or signal strength indication applications that need to quantify values of low-level input signals which have positive and negative polarities.
- TI Precision Designs: Verified Design includes Theory, Component Selection, TINA-TI
- Simulation, PCB Schematic & Layout, Bill of Materials, and Measured Performance
- Outputs the full-wave rectified (absolute value) of the input signal
- Supports low-level input signals down to 5mV with excellent linearity
- Operates from a +5V Supply