TLINx441x LIN transceiver with regulated LDO & watchdog EVM
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLINX441XEVM User's Guide
(PDF 1524 KB)
23 Aug 2018
This EVM can be used to evaluate the TLINx441x family of devices. The LIN bus is easily accessed via the J21 connector, along with VSUP and GND to make easy connections to real LIN systems. All IC signals are available through jumper connections, and modes are easily transitioned through the placement of the correct jumpers. The USB2ANY interface is also available to communicate with the device real-time using a PC and USB connection.
- Provides access to LIN bus, TXD, and RXD pins
- Standby and Sleep mode can be easily accessed and transitioned via connectors and jumpers.
- Access to LDO output is available, along with connectors to apply a load.
- USB2ANY interface can work with GUI to communicate and control the device.
- Silkscreen is labeled thoroughly for easy use