TLK10232EVM - Motherboard evaluation module for TLK10232
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Motherboard evaluation board for TLK10232 comes with custom-developed GUI and a detailed EVM user guide. This EVM along with the GUI, enable customers to configure the registers of all the channels independently and to debug the device. The user’s guide provides guidance on proper use of the device by showing some device configurations and test modes. In addition, design, layout and schematic information is provided. Use the information in this guide to help the customer choose the optimal design methods and materials in designing a complete system.
- Dual Channel XAUI/10GBASE-KR Transceiver With Crosspoint SerDes
- Supports evaluation of high-speed signals, which are accessible via SMA connectors or an optionally-installed optical module
- MDIO interface easily controlled via USB port using a graphical user interface
- Runs from a single 5V power supply
- Voltage monitoring circuits with LED indicators ease circuit debugging
- Rogers material used in PCB construction to ensure signal integrity
- Control signals are easily accessible via GUI or shunts on header blocks to facilitate rapid prototyping