Evaluation Module for TLV117125 1A, Positive Fixed Voltage, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TLV117125EVM-097 Evaluation Module (EVM) demonstrates the proper operation of the TLV1117125 1A, Positive Fixed Voltage, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator. The EVM is a fully assembled, stand alone evaluation module. It contains a low-dropout regulator IC for positive fixed voltage regulation at 1A, input and output capacitors for stable operation, and header connectors for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.
- 1.5% Accuracy
- Extremely low IQ=100µA (max)
- Input Voltage 2.0V – 5.5V
- Abs Max Vin = 6.0V
- Stable with 0mA Output Current
- Stable with cost-effective Ceramic Capacitors
- 455mV dropout @ 1A
- Protections: Overcurrent and Over temperature
- High PSRR: 65dB at 1kHz
- Minimum Current Limit: 1.1A
- SOT-223 DCY Package