TLV320ADC3101 evaluation module and USB motherboard
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV320ADC3101EVM-K User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4184 KB)
24 Sep 2012
The TLV320ADC3101EVM is in the Texas Instruments (TI) modular EVM form factor, which allows direct evaluation of the device performance and operating characteristics and eases software development and system prototyping. The TLV320ADC3101EVM-K is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which includes a USB-based motherboard, called the USB-MODEVM interface board, and evaluation software for use with a personal computer (PC) running the Microsoft Windows operating system. The TLV320ADC3101EVM-K is operational with one USB cable connection to a PC. The USB connection provides power, control, and streaming audio data to the EVM for reduced setup and configuration. The EVM also provides interfaces for external control signals, audio data, and power. This allows for the TLV320ADC3101 to be connected to the rest of a user development system.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320ADC3101 stereo audio analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Dual onboard microphones and line inputs for ADC evaluation
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other circuits/input devices