TLV320AIC3101 Evaluation Module and USB Motherboard
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV320AIC3101EVM-PDK User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3323 KB)
09 Jan 2014
The TLV320AIC3101EVM-K is a combination of two boards the EVM and a PDK to allow operation with personal computors. The TLV320AIC3101EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete stereo audio codec with several inputs and outputs, extensive audio routing, mixing, and effects capabilities. The EVM allows direct evaluation of the TLV320AIC3101 device, a low power stereo audio codec.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3101 stereo audio codec
- Modular design for use with a variety of digital signal processors (DSPs) and microcontroller interface boards
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Analog output signals from the TLV320AIC3101EVM are available on top and bottom connectors
- On-board microphone for ADC evaluation