TLV320AIC3107 Evaluation Module and USB Motherboard
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV320AIC3107EVM-K - User Guide
(PDF 3062 KB)
20 Nov 2008
The TLV320AIC3107EVM-K is a combination of two boards the TLV320AIC3107EVM and a USB-MODEVM to allow operation with personal computers. The TLV320AIC3107EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete stereo audio codec with several inputs and outputs, extensive audio routing, mixing, and effects capabilities. The modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the TLV320AIC3107 device, a low power stereo audio codec with integrated mono Class-D amplifier. The modular EVM is also compatible with the 56KINTERFACE and HPA-MCUINTERFACE boards from Texas Instruments and third party boards that support TI's modular EVM system.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3107 stereo audio codec
- Modular design for use with a variety of digital signal processors (DSPs) and microcontroller interface boards
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Analog output signals from the TLV320AIC3107EVM-K are available on top and bottom connectors
- On-board microphone for ADC evaluation
- Integrated mono Class-D amplifier