TLV320DAC32 Evaluation Module (EVM) and USB motherboard
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV320DAC32EVM-PDK - User Guide
(PDF 1704 KB)
14 Nov 2006
The TLV320DAC32EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit for the test and evaluation of theTLV320DAC32EVM. The kit, which includes the TLV320DAC32EVM and a USB-based motherboard, can obtain power from the PCs USB port. Also included with the TLV320DAC32M-PDK is the evaluation software for use with a personal computer running Microsoft Windows operating system.
- A complete evaluation/demonstration kit for the TLV320DAC32EVM
- The TLV320DAC32EVM-PDK can obtain power from terminals or the USB port
- Power can be supplied with a 6VDC-10VAC/DC external wall supply (NOT INCLUDED)
- LEDs on the USB-MOD Circuit Board indicates system power
- Filtered audio outputs can be accessed on screw terminals J14 and J15