Piccolo TMS320F28035 Isolated controlCARD
TMDSCNCD28035ISO is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the Piccolo F2803x series. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution.
For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a docking station or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28035ISO control card requires a DIMM100 baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28035ISO: TMS320F28035 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- On-board isolated JTAG Debug Probe (Mini-USB XDS100v1)
- F28x analog I/O and digital I/O to DIMM interface
- 5V power required from DIMM interface
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28035ISO
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support
- Powersim PSIM F2803x Target
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE
- Install controlSUITE
- See the F28035 Workshop materials
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 E2E Community Forum
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.