AM572x Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AM572x Evaluation Module Quick Start Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 803 KB)
23 Mar 2016
The AM572x Evaluation Module provides an affordable platform to quickly start evaluation of Sitara™ ARM® Cortex®-A15 AM57x Processors (AM5728, AM5726, AM5718, AM5716) and accelerate development for HMI, machine vision, networking, medical imaging and many other industrial applications. It is a development platform based on the dual ARM Cortex-A15, dual C66x DSP processor that is integrated with tons of connectivity such as PCIe, SATA, HDMI, USB 3.0/2.0, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, and more.
The AM572x Evaluation Module also integrates video and 3D/2D graphics acceleration, as well as a dual-core Programmable Real-time Unit (PRU) and dual ARM Cortex-M4 cores.
- AM5728 Processor
- 2GB DDR3L
- TPS659037 Power Management IC
- 7" WVGA Capacitive Touch Screen LCD
- 3MP Camera Module (not included, it needs to be ordered here http://www.ti.com/tool/TMDSCM572X )
- 4GB eMMC
- Gigabit Ethernet (2)
- Micro SD Card
- Micro USB 2.0
- USB 3.0 HUB (3)
- Audio in/out
- WiLink8 Connector
- Power supply – see section four of the hardware user's guide for power supply specifications.