Power Line Communications Kit for ARIB Frequency Band
This PLC kit is designed for the development of narrowband PLC systems across the ARIB frequency band (154kHz to 403 kHz). The kit includes a pair of PLC modems each using Texas Instruments’ PLC docking station and SOMPLC-F28M35 System on Module (SOM). The SOMPLC-F28M35 SOM is a single-board design for PLC in the ARIB frequency band. This single hardware design supports several popular PLC industry standards including G3 and IEEE-1901.2. TI develops and provides the complete PLC software stacks along with the SoM. The PLC docking station includes the AC mains line coupling circuitry and system power management.
- Complete PLC solution for G3 and IEEE-1901.2 across the ARIB frequency band.
- Flexible hardware reference design suitable for production systems
- High speed data transmission through Low-Voltage power lines
- Connects easily with TI PLC Data Concentrator TMDSDC3359 for full network development
- Two modems included per kit
- TI-supplied firmware for G3 and IEEE-1901.2
- Zero-config GUI tool to control and test modems