Smart Grid Infrastructure Evaluation Module (SGI EVM)
View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
Smart Grid Infrastructure (SGI) Evaluation Module is based on OMAPL138/AM1808 as the main processor and has interface capability with C2000 PLC and Low Power RF modules which are sold separately. This evaluation module is a development platform for smart grid infrastructure applications including data concentrator, power analytics, quality monitoring, circuit breakers, power protection, substation and power automation.
- Three-phase power system: Three current and voltage inputs plus neutral
- Isolation to prevent damage from high voltages and currents
- OMAP™-L138 processor: Integra™ DSP + ARM® for control, communications and signal processing. Full Linux® BSP supported by TI
- High-performance AIC provides 16-bit sampling at low SNR
- Supports control and data communications: Ethernet, PLC, <1-GHz RF, RS232, CAN
- Designed with best practices for high-speed systems: Good reference design for passing ESD system tests
- Ethernet Cable
- Evaluation Board
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Cable
- SD Card (EVM Demo)
- Serial port cable