Piccolo F28075 Experimenter’s Kit
This Docking Station is no longer manufactured. TMS320F28075 is a subset of TMS320F28379D hence Docking Station support is being offered through TMDSDOCK28379D . Additionally the superset LAUNCHXL-F28379D or LAUNCHXL-F28377S LaunchPad can also be used for F2807x development.
The TMDXDOCK28075 Experimenter’s kit from Texas Instruments features the 32-bit floating point Piccolo F28075 MCU. This MCU is well suited for digital control applications such as frequency inverters, telecom rectifiers, server power, renewable energy, automotive power and more. The Piccolo F2807x MCUs provide an advanced integrated architecture for control applications with a blazing C28x CPU, new hardware accelerators like the trigonometric math unit (TMU) and viterbi complex unit (VCU) a parallel co-processor with the control law accelerator (CLA), and many distinguished analog peripherals.
The Piccolo F2807x Experimenter’s Kit is ideal for initial device exploration, software development and debug. The kit includes a TMDXCNCD28075 controlCARD with the F28075 MCU, a docking station with onboard USB JTAG emulation enabling access to all controlCARD signals, a breadboard area and RS-232 and JRAG connectors.
The controlCARD is a complete board level module that utilizes the HSEC form factor. The kit includes all hardware and cables necessary to quickly get started with evaluation and development of the F28075 MCU.
All hardware documentation and software examples, header files, libraries and more can be found in controlSUITE. Developers also have access to a free download of the latest version of the code composer studio IDE with the on-board XDS100v2 emulator.
- 32bit Floating Point C28x – 120MHz
- Floating point CLA – 120MHz
- Trigonometric Math Unit (TMU)
- 12bit ADCs – 3
- Delta Sigma with sinc filters – 8
- ePWM/high-resolution ePWM – 24/16
- CAP/QEP – 6/3
- DACs – 3
Experimenter’s Kit Features
- TMS320F28075 microcontroller based controlCARD
- Isolated USB JTAG Interface (XDS100v2)
- Micro-USB communication interface
- 180-pin HSEC Interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation
- Docking Station baseboard allows easy probing of the microcontroller’s key signals.
- Full open source software examples and hardware files for download in controlSUITE DOWNLOAD NOW
- Free download of the latest version of Code Composer Studio™ IDE DOWNLOAD NOW
- Piccolo TMDXCNCD28075 controlCARD
- Docking Station
- 2 Mini-B USB Cables and 1 Micro-B USB cable
- Code Composer Studio (CCS) Integrated Development Environment (IDE)