AM1810 Profibus Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
See the Important Notice and Disclaimer covering reference designs and other TI resources.
The AM1810 Evaluation Module (EVM) is full-featured application development kit for evaluating the functionality of Texas Instruments' highly integrated, energy-efficient AM1810 Sitara ARM Processors.
The AM1810 processor is ideal for applications in the industrial, portable medical, communications, and consumer markets. Specifically, the AM1810 processor integrates the PROFIBUS industrial communication interface on the chip and eliminates need for external PROFIBUS device. The AM1810 EVM provides a single development environment that allows customers to evaluate and exercise all the peripherals including the PROFIBUS interface.
- AM1810 ARM9 processor board
- 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- PROFIBUS ISO1176T Transceiver board
- TLV320AIC3106 audio codec
- Integrated LCD with touch-screen
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Null-modem serial cable
- USB-A to mini-B cable
- RoHS Compliant
Software and Tools
- U-Boot (boot-loader/monitor)
- Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE)
- Board Support Library (BSL) sample programs
- PROFIBUS related software drivers, firmware, and sample applications
- PROFIBUS interface
- 1-High-speed USB 2.0
- 1-USB 1.1 host
- RJ45 connector
- RS-232 serial port
- Serial ATA connector
- S-Video in/out connectors
- Analog video in/out connectors
- Stereo in/out connectors
- MMC/SD Card
- External USB SD card Reader
- JTAG (via USB)