8-Channel Remote and 1 Local Temperature Sensor Evaluation Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMP468EVM and TMP468QFNEVM User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2569 KB)
24 Jul 2019
The TMP468 device is a high-accuracy, low-power, 8-channel remote temperature sensor with a built-in local temperature sensor. The remote temperature sensors are typically low-cost discrete NPN or PNP transistors, or substrate thermal transistors or diodes that are integral parts of microprocessors, microcontrollers, or FPGAs. The TMP468QFNEVM has a breakable PCB which offers flexbility in evaluation, design and prototyping.
- 8-channel I2C remote temp sensing (Accuracy ±0.75°C)
- Breakable PCB allows for breadboard compatibility
- Series resistance cancellation
- 13-bit resolution (0.0625°C)