TPA3111D1 Evaluation Module TPA3111D1EVM (ACTIVE)
The TPA3111D1 evaluation module consists of a single 10-W, Class-D, mono audio power amplifier complete with a small number of external components mounted on a circuit board that can be used to directly drive a speaker with an external analog audio source as the input. The EVM’s default output filter configuration supports filter-free operation, but can easily be configured to support LC filter operation, but can easily be configured to support filter-free operation.
Designers can quickly evaluate the sound quality and verify specifications in their application with the TPA3111D1EVM. In addition, the TPA3111D1EVM User's Guide contains the schematic, layout and bill of materials for a reference design.
- Greater Than 90% Efficient Class-D Operation
- Support for Filter-Free Operation
- SpeakerGuard™ Speaker Protection circuitry
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8 V - 26 V
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection with Auto Recovery Feature