TPA3112D1 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPA3112D1 evaluation module consists of a single 25-W, Class-D, mono audio power amplifier complete with a small number of external components mounted on a circuit board that can be used to directly drive a speaker with an external analog audio source as the input. The EVM’s default output filter configuration is an LC filter, but can easily be configured to support filter-free operation.
Designers can quickly evaluate the sound quality and verify specifications in their application with the TPA3112D1EVM. In addition, the TPA3112D1EVM User's Guide contains the schematic, layout and bill of materials for a reference design.
- Greater than 90% Efficient Class-D Operation.
- Support for Filter-Free Operation.
- SpeakerGuard™ Speaker Protection circuitry.
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings.
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8 V - 26 V.
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection with Auto Recovery Feature.