TPA3138D2 Inductor-Free 10W Stereo (BTL) Class-D Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPA3138D2 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 536 KB)
05 Dec 2017
The TPA3138D2EVM allows for the evaluation of the TPA3138D2. This is an efficient class D audio power amplifier for driving 2 bridged-tied stereo speakers at 10W per channel. The evaluation module is populated with only 1 TPA3138D2 device. It operates from a single power supply from 4.5V to 14.4V. The TPA3138D2 utilizes advanced EMI suppression technology with spread spectrum control which enables the use of inexpensive ferrite bead filters at the outputs while meeting EMC requirements for the system cost reduction. The TPA3138D2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protection and thermal protection with an auto recovery feature.
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2 × 10 W Into a 6-O BTL Load at 1% THD and 12 V
- 2 × 9 W Into a 8-O BTL Load at 10% THD and 12 V
- Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 14.4 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- Up to 90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low Idle Loss
- Advanced Modulation Schemes
- Programmable Power Limit