TPA4411 Evaluation Module (EVM)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPA4411EVM - User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 86 KB)
09 Jan 2008
View TPA4411 Evaluation Module
The TPA4411 is a stereo headphone driver evaluation module. The TPA4411 device is designed to allow the removal of the output DC-blocking capacitors for reduced component count and cost. The evaluation module consists of a TI TPA4411 80-mW audio power amplifier in a small QFN package. It is ideal for small battery operated portable audio devices including Cellular/Smart Phones, MP3 Players, Notebook Computers and PDAs.
- Includes a 2mm x 2mm QFN IC
- Eliminates Output DC-Blocking Capacitors
- 80-mW Output Power Into 16-Ohms at 4.5V
- Wide Supply Voltage Range (1.8V to 4.5V)
- Independent R/L Channel Shutdown Control
- Internal thermal and short-circuit protection
- Pop Reduction Circuitry