TPS2121 Evaluation Module for Priority Power Multiplexer Applications
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS212x Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 375 KB)
15 Jan 2019
The TPS2121 is a dual input, single-output Power Multiplexer that will automatically detect, select, and seamlessly transistion between available inputs. Active current limting protects against overcurrent, and always-on reverse current protection blocks reverse current. Priority can be automatically given to the highest input voltage or manually assigned to a lower voltage to support both ORing and Source Selection Operation.
- Adjustable Overvoltage Protection
- Adjustable Priority Voltage Input
- Adjustable Soft Start/Input Settling Time
- Seamless Switchover between Input Sources