TPS22918 5.5V, 2A, 52mΩ On-Resistance Load Switch Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS22918 Load Switch Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 837 KB)
15 Mar 2016
The TPS22918 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22918 load switch. The TPS22918EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (1 V to 5.5 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 2 A) to the TPS22918. Output, input, and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.
- Connection points to VIN, VOUT, ON pins, as well as SENSE connections for accurate measurement of VIN and VOUT
- VIN input voltage range: 1 V to 5.5 V
- 2-A maximum continuous switch current operation
- Onboard CT, CIN, and COUT capacitors
- Different quick output discharge (QOD) settings available using jumpers