TPS22919 5.5V, 1.5A, 100mΩ On-Resistance Load Switch Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS22919 Load Switch Evaluation Module
(PDF 678 KB)
03 May 2018
The TPS22919 evaluation module (EVM) is an assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22919 load switches. The TPS22919EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (1.6 V to 5.5 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 1.5 A) to the TPS22919 device.
- EVM enables evaluation of the TPS22919 load switch
- VIN input voltage range: 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- EVM allows access to the VIN, VOUT, GND, QOD and ON pin of the TPS22919 Load Switch Device
- 1.5-A maximum continuous current operation
- On board CIN and COUT capacitors