TPS25925/6, Simple 5V/12V eFuse Protection Switches Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS259250-61EVM: Evaluation Module for TPS259250/61
(PDF 542 KB)
24 Aug 2015
TPS259250-61EVM is functional demonstration of TPS25925/6 family of eFuses protection switches, TPS25925/6 efuse are a highly integrated circuit protection switches and power management solution in a very small package. The devices use few external components and provide multiple protection modes. They are a robust defense against overloads, shorts circuits, voltage surges, and excessive inrush current. Current limit level can be programmed with a single external resistor and current limit set has a typical accuracy of ±18%. Over voltage events are limited by internal clamping circuits to a safe fixed maximum, with no external components required. TPS25926x devices provide over voltage protection (OVP) for 12V systems and TPS25925x for 5V systems. In cases with particular voltage ramp requirements, a dV/dT pin is provided that can be programmed with a single capacitor to ensure proper output ramp rates.
- 5V/12 operating voltage eFuse protection switch
- Up to 5.1A Adjustable ILIMIT setting option using Jumpers
- On board fault and power good LED’s
- Linear output ramp (gate dV/dt control) option
- On board test point access for all critical device pins