Evaluation Module for TPS3808G01 Low Quiescent Current, Programmable-Delay Supervisory Circuit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS3808G01DBVEVM is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS3808G01 low quiescent current (IQ), programmable-delay supervisory circuit IC in the DBV or 6-pin SOT-23 package.
- Power-on reset (POR) generator with adjustable delay time: 1.25 ms to 10 s
- Very-low quiescent current: 2.4 µA typical
- High threshold accuracy: 0.5% typical
- Fixed threshold voltages for standard voltage rails from 0.9 V to 5 V & adjustable voltage down to 0.4 V are available
- Manual reset (MR) input
- Open-drain RESET output
- Temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Small SOT-23 and 2-mm × 2-mm QFN packages