Evaluation module for TPS389xx single-channel adjustable supervisory circuit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS389xxA-XP-EVM047 User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 216 KB)
01 Sep 2011
The TPS3897A-6P-EVM047 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS3897A and TPS3896P single-channel adjustable supervisory circuit. The EVM has two complete adjustable supervisory circuits, one featuring a push-pull output and one featuring an open-drain output. Either circuit can be easily be modified to accommodate the alternative supervisors of this same family. The EVM uses 0.1% resistors to program each 3.3-V supervisory voltage threshold to ensure accuracy, a capacitor for programming the output delay, and connectors for ease of use.
- Input supply voltage: 1.7 V to 6.5 V
- Adjustable supervisor voltage: resistor programmable to 0.5 V minimum
- Quiescent current: 6 µA (typical, not including contribution of adjustment resistors)
- SENSE threshold accuracy: 1% over temperature
- Capacitor programmable SENSE voltage delay and ENABLE delay
- Very small µSON IC package: 1.5mm x 1mm
- Operation range: –40°C to +125°C