TPS40131 Evaluation Module TPS40131EVM (OBSOLETE)
The TPS40131EVM uses the TPS40131 Synchronous Buck Controller. TPS40131EVM is designed to use a regulated 10.8 V to 13.2 V bus to produce a high current, regulated output. The output is capable of supplying up to 40 A of load current. The TPS40131EVM is designed to demonstrate the TPS40131 in a typical regulated bus to low-voltage application while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS40131 in a given application.
- 10.8 V - 13.2 V input range
- 1.5 V fixed output
- 40 A DC Steady State Current
- 380 kHz switching frequency per phase
- Single Main Switch N-channel MOSFET and Two Synchronous Rectifier N-channel MOSFETs per phase
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms and non-invasive loop response testing