32A Single Output, Two Phase Stackable Synchronous Buck Converter Evaluation Module TPS40140EVM-003 (NRND)
The TPS40140EVM-003 evaluation module (EVM) is a single output two phase synchronous buck converter. The EVM delivers 1.5 V at 32 A from a regulated 10.8 V to 13.2 V bus The module uses the TPS40140 dual or 2-phase stackable synchronous buck controller. The EVM is also stackable with the other EVM to construct a multiphase converter.
The TPS40140EVM-003 evaluation module demonstrates the TPS40140 in a typical regulated bus to low-voltage application while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS40140 in a given application.
- 10.8 V - 13.2 V input range
- 1.5 V fixed output
- 32 Adc Steady State Current per Output
- 500 kHz switching frequency per Phase
- Single Main Switch N-channel MOSFET and Two Synchronous Rectifier N-channel MOSFETs per phase
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms and non-invasive loop response testing