TPS54061 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS54061EVM-142 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS54061 Synchronous Step-Down SWIFT™ Converter. The EVM operates from an 8V to 60V input (24V nominal) and provides a 3.3V output at 200mA.
- 4.7 V to 60 V Input Supply Voltage
- Integrated High Side and Low Side N-Channel MOSFET
- Fixed Frequency Peak Current Mode Control
- 1.4 μA Shutdown Current
- 90 μA No Load Quiescent Operating Current
- Enable with Hysteresis (for Adjustable Input Voltage UVLO)
- 50 kHz to 1.1MHz Adjustable Switching Frequency using an external Resistor
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- 0.8 V Internal Voltage Reference at 2% Accuracy
- Cycle by Cycle Current Limit, Thermal and Frequency Fold Back Protection
- Internal Slow Start