TPS54202H 2A Output, Synchronous Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS54202HEVM-716 2-A Regulator Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 991 KB)
27 Apr 2016
The TPS54202HEVM-716 facilitates evaluation of the TPS54202H synchronous step-down voltage converter. The TPS54202H is a 28-V, 2-A, ultra-low quiescent supply current (IQ), synchronous monolithic buck converter with integrated MOSFETs. The TPS54202H enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, internal compensation and implementing current mode control to reduce external component count. Efficiency is maximized through the integrated 148mΩ/78mΩ MOSFETs, low quiescent supply current and pulse skipping at light loads. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 μA by entering a shutdown mode.
- Two 148mΩ/78mΩ MOSFETs for 2A Continuous Output Current
- 0.6 V Internal Voltage Reference
- Pulse Skipping Boosts Efficiency at Light Loads
- Monotonic Start-Up into Pre-biased Outputs
- Ultra Low Iq 40μA