10V to 36Vin, 2A Step Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS5420EVM-175 User's Guide
(PDF 337 KB)
05 Apr 2006
The TPS5420EVM-175 evaluation module allows the designer to evaluate the TPS5420 SWIFT DC/DC converter optimized for small size. The input voltage range of this module is 10 V to 36 V and the output voltage is pre-set to 5 V. The output voltage can be easily adjusted by changing a resistor divider. Please see the User's Guide (SLVU163) for more information. The TPS5420 is ideal for a wide range of consumer electronics and industrial applications with an input voltage requirement of 5.5 V to 36 V.
- Internally compensated for lower parts count
- 500 kHz switching frequency allows smaller filter components
- Low Rds(on) integrated MOSFET for greater than 90% efficiency
- 2% regulation accuracy
- Supported by SWIFT Designer software tool for quick and easy design
- SLVU163, TPS5420EVM-175 User's Guide
- SLVS642, 2-A Wide Input Range Step-Down Converter datasheet (Rev. E)
- Test Procedure
- Kitting List
- Test Setup