Evaluation Module for TPS54320 4.5V to 17V Input, 3A Synchronous Step Down SWIFT Converter
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS54320EVM-513 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54320 Synchronous Step-Down SWIFT Converter. The TPS54320EVM-513operates from a 8V to 17V input voltage and delivers a 3.3V output at 3A.
- Power Good Output Monitor for Undervoltage
- Split Power Rail: 1.6V to 17V on PVIN
- Adjustable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- 200kHz to 1.2MHz Switching Frequency
- Supported by SwitcherPro Software Tool
- Synchronizes to External Clock
- 0.8V +/-1% Voltage Reference Over Temperature
- Low 2uA Shutdown Quiescent Current
- Monotonic Start-Up into Prebiased Outputs
- Adjustable Slow Start/Power Sequencing Communications Infrastructure