TPS54335A Synchronous, Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS54335AEVM-010 3-A Regulator Evaluation Module
(PDF 514 KB)
11 Jul 2017
The TPS54335AEVM-010 facilitates evaluation of the TPS54335A 28-V, 3-A, synchronous monolithic buck converter with integrated MOSFETs.The TPS54335A enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, implementing current mode control to reduce external component count. Efficiency is maximized through the integrated HS/LS MOSFETs, low quiescent supply current and pulse skipping at light loads. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 μA by entering a shutdown mode.
- 0.6 V Internal Voltage Reference
- Pulse Skipping Boosts Efficiency at Light Loads
- Monotonic Start-Up into Pre-biased Outputs
- Synchronous 128-mΩ and 84-mΩ MOSFETs for 3-A continuous output current