TPS54424 4A Synchronous SWIFT Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS54424EVM-779 4-A, SWIFT™ Regulator Evaluation Module
(PDF 1208 KB)
21 Jul 2017
The TPS54424EVM-779 is an 4-A synchronous converter evaluation module (EVM). The TPS54424 is a synchronous buck converter, integrating both power MOSFETs to minimize solution size and provide high efficiency at full load. Fixed-frequency peak current-mode control is used to minimize period and on-time jitter. Forced continuous conduction mode keeps the switching frequency fixed at light loads and enables fast transient response to and from light loads.
- 4.5 V to 17 V input voltage, 12 V nominal
- 1.8 V output at 4 A
- Fixed frequency peak current mode control
- Adjustable switching frequency, 700 kHz operation pre-set
- Test points for all critical waveforms and connections