evaluation module for charge pump inverter (bare PCB)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS60400EVM-178 for Evaluating TPS6040x Charge Pump Devices
(PDF 215 KB)
07 Aug 2001
Need for use: The EVM does not contain any components. The pcb therefore first has to be populated with the appropriate components. A description of different applications that can be tested using the EVM can be found in the TPS60400EVM users guide. Samples of the TPS6040x family can be ordered over the web.
The TPS60400EVM-178 is a evaluation tool for the TPS6040x family of SOT23-5 inverting charge pumps. These devices generate an unregulated negative output voltage from an input voltage in the range of 1.6 V to 5.5 V with an output current of up to 60 mA.
- Input voltage range for TPS6040x devices: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Output voltage: -Vin with no load
- Output current: up to 60mA
- Board size: 72.4mm x 52.7mm
The EVM can be used to evaluate all devices of the TPS6040x family. The board consists of four sections for different applications:
- Standard inverter
- Doubling inverter (Vout=-2Vin)
- Inverter / doubler (Vout1=2Vin and Vout2=-Vin)
- Step-down charge pump (Vout=1/2Vin)