TPS61240EVM-360 Evaluation Module TPS61240EVM-360 (ACTIVE)
The TPS61240EVM-260 facilitates evaluation of the TPS61240 IC. There are three circuits on the EVM:
CKT1 will demonstrate the TPS61240DRV (SON) package.
CKT2 will demonstrate the TPS61240YFF (WCSP) package in a small layout.
CKT3 will demonstrate the TPS61240YFF operating in a diode OR configuration.
- Efficiency > 90% at Nominal Operating Conditions
- Total DC Output Voltage Accuracy 5.0V±2%
- Typical 30 µA Quiescent Current
- Best in Class Line and Load Transient
- Wide VIN Range From 2.3V to 5.5V
- Output current up to 450mA
- Automatic PFM/PWM Mode transition
- Low Ripple Power Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Light Loads
- Internal Softstart, 250µs typical Start-Up time
- 3.5MHz Typical Operating Frequency
- Load Disconnect During Shutdown
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection