Tiny 0.35-mm Pitch 1-A Step-Down Converters with 2.3-uA Iq Evaluation Module (3 circuits)
- TPS62800EVM-892 Evaluation Module (Rev. B)
(PDF 979 KB)
22 Aug 2018
This EVM currently ships with all 3 circuits (TPS62800, TPS62801, TPS62802) installed.
The TPS62800EVM-892 evaluation module (EVM) facilitates the evaluation of the TPS6280x family of 1-A, step-down converters with 2.3-µA IQ in tiny 1.05-mm by 0.7-mm WCSP packages with 0.35-mm pitch. The EVM contains 3 separate circuits to create output voltages between 0.4 V and 3.3 V from input voltages between 1.8 V and 5.5 V. The smallest circuit occupies 5.7 mm2 with a maximum height of 0.65 mm. The TPS6280x is a highly efficient and tiny solution for point-of-load (POL) converters for space-constrained applications, such as wearables and smart phones.
- 3 Independent Circuits to Support a Range of Output Voltages (0.4 V to 3.3 V)
- 1.8-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
- 1 A of Output Current
- <0.65 mm Maximum Solution Height
- 5.7 mm2 Total Solution Size
- 2.3-µA Quiescent Current