High Current, High Efficiency Buck-Boost Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS63805EVM-026 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 405 KB)
08 Mar 2018
The TPS63805EVM-026 is designed to help the users easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS63805 Buck-Boost Converter. The EVM operates from 1.3-V to 5.5-V input voltage. Output currents can go up to 2 A in buck mode and boost mode. The user can easily evaluate the different feautures of the TPS63805, such as, precise device enable. The TPS63805 is available in a small 2.3 x 1.4 mm² WCSP package.
- Real Buck- or Boost-Mode Operation With Automatic and Seamless Transition Between Modes
- High Efficiency From 500-μA to 2-A Output Current up to 96%
- 11-μA Operating Quiescent Current
- True Shutdown Function with Load Disconnect
- Power Save Mode With Mode Selection