TPS63810 high-efficiency, high output current, I²C controlled, buck-boost converter EVM
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS6381xEVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2882 KB)
16 Oct 2019
The TPS63810EVM is designed to help the users easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS63810 buck-boost converter. The EVM operates from input voltage between 2.2 V and 5.5 V, and can output voltage from 1.825 V to 5 V, with output current up to 2.5 A in buck mode and up to 2 A in boost mode. Parameters such as output voltage, power save mode, slew rate and mode of the voltage ramping can be programmed via I²C interface.
- Real buck, boost and buck-boost operation with automatic mode transition
- I²C interface
- High efficiency from 500-µA to 2.5-A output current
- 13-μA typical supply current
- True shutdown function with load disconnect and active output discharge
- User selectable power save mode