TPS65133 +/-5 V Split Rail Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS65133 EVM is designed to evaluate the capabilities of the part to drive LCD displays requiring a positive and negative supply rail. TPS65133 may also be used as a general ±5 V supply for operational amplifiers or other devices requiring similar positive and negative supplies. The device integrates a boost converter and an inverting buck-boost converter suitable for battery operated products. The EVM includes all connectors and jumpers to supply, operate and load the TPS65133 according its possibilities.
- Fixed ±5.0 V Output Voltages
- 1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- 2.9 V to 5.0 V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 250 mA Output Current from VPOS and VNEG