Evaluation Module for TPS659101 Integrated Power Management IC w/ 4 DC/DCs, 8 LDOs
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS65910 EVM User's Guide (Rev. F)
(PDF 546 KB)
12 Apr 2013
View TPS65910xEVM-583 Graphic
The TPS65910 evaluation module (EVM) is a stand-alone module that demonstrates the functions of the integrated power management IC. It uses a USB-to-GPIO interface card (not included in the kit) to control the standard I2C interfaces in the TPS65910 device. It includes Windows compatible software to interface with the device. The sofware is a simple graphical user interface (GUI) that simplifies registers access for the IC. The software CD is not included in the kit. It must be downloaded from the TPS65910 product folder on ti.com.
- An EPC
- Two efficient step-down DCDC converters for processor cores
- One efficient step-down DCDC converter for I/O power
- One efficient step-up 5-V DCDC converter
- SmartReflex-compliant dynamic voltage management for processor cores
- Eight LDO voltage regulators and one RTC LDO (internal purpose)
- One high-speed I2C interface for general-purpose control command
- One high-speed I2C interface for SmartReflex (SR) class-3 control command