TPS65916 Power Management IC Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS65916 EVM User’s Guide
(PDF 8111 KB)
28 Jun 2016
The TPS65916 device is an integrated power-management integrated circuit (PMIC) for automotive applications. The device provides five configurable step-down converters with up to 3.5A of output current for memory, processor core, input/output (I/O), or pre-regulation of LDOs. TPS65916 also contains 5 LDOs for external use.
- Allows loading of all SMPS outputs
- Allows access to the GPIOs and other logic signals to test functionality
- Optimized layout for stable operation of all SMPS
- Onboard MSP430 to enable communication with the PMIC via a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to allow access to the registers of the PMIC