TPS7A52-Q1 Automotive 2A High-Accuracy Low-Noise LDO Voltage Regulator Evaluation Module TPS7A52EVM-002 (ACTIVE)
- TPS7A52EVM-002 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1671 KB)
01 Mar 2017
The TPS7A52EVM-002 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A52-Q1, which is an automotive-grade 2-A low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 2 A.
- Automotive grade
- High power-supply ripple rejection: 40 dB at 500 kHz
- Output-voltage noise: 4.4 μVRMS
- Adjustable soft-start in-rush control
- Open-drain power-good (PG) output